Where are your products made? All of our items are handcrafted in our studio which is located in Kingston, New York
How do I contact Marysa Sacerdote Jewelry?
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: (845) 663-8462
How do care for my new jewelry? You are purchasing unique, handmade designs and they require a little extra care and attention. With proper care you will enjoy your jewelry for many years to come!
Remove your jewelry during tasks such as, gardening and cleaning the house. Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing or sleeping. Chemicals can destroy your jewelry. Put your jewelry on after applying make-up, cologne, hairspray and lotions.
The proper way to polish your jewelry is to buff the metal surfaces with an appropriately treated polishing cloth. Gemstones can be buffed to a shine using a soft, non-abrasive cloth.
Can I exchange an item? If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, please follow the instructions below.
• Contact us via phone or email within 7 days of receipt
• Return item within 14 days of receipt in original condition and with the original packing and a copy of the invoice or packing slip. We recommend that the item be double wrapped and shipped inside of another box to prevent damage in shipping
• Please be sure that your email and phone number are included
• Custom or personalized pieces are not returnable
• Customer is responsible for all shipping costs (unless there is a quality problem with the piece). We suggest USPS first class or Priority Mail with tracking number
• You will receive a store credit to be used online or in person at an upcoming event. This credit will be valid for one year.
How do you ship? We ship throughout the United States and Canada via UPS or US Postal Service.
Do you offer wholesale orders? We are happy to work with wholesale accounts. If you are interested in selling our line in your brick & mortar or online store, please contact us at email@example.com or (845) 663-8462.
Is my personal information secure? Yes, your personal information is for in-store use only. We do not give out our customer information to any other persons or businesses.
Do you collect sales tax? Since our business in located in New York State, NY residents are charged sales tax.
How do I know if the necklace will be the right length? Please see the length chart or measure your favorite necklace to get the right length for you.